Hello everyone! I was tagged for this award, I want to say recently but thats a lie. Thank you so much to Hundreds and Thousands of Books for tagging me, I am honored ☺💙
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
-About the Mystery Blogger Award
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
- February Reading Diary
3 things about me:
- I have a really weird obsession with vintage items. Anything old and vintage I want. Imagine a room full of old books and swords and bows and arrows and quills. Take me there.
- I really want to have a cat and live in an old castle like house in the country.
- If I make friends with you, it is at the cost of your sanity, because you will be subject to painful and rant-like descriptions of all the book characters I am in love with (Prince of Death anyone?) I mean, for me it’s not a bad problem to have. For my friends? Dire situation.
Do you do book photography? Got any tips?
Aw no, I wish I was that cool. I’ve tried it, and suffice to say it didn’t work 😅
Why did you start a blog?
Hm. I think because I needed somewhere to talk to people about something I absolutely love. I’ve never really had anyone around me who is bookish, so I thought to have a blog would be a great way to combine the 2 things I like best; reading and writing
What’s one book that you recommend to every person you meet?
There’s not really one specific book, I always ask for a favorite genre or trope, and work from there. For example is someone I meet likes fantasy then I might recommend The Infernal Devices or We Hunt The Flame. Or for historical fiction I might recommend The Book Thief.
Do you have strong memories of going to the library?
Eh, not really. I was never a reader as kid, so no specific memories of childhood reading clubs and circles
What type of characters do you want to read more in books?
I would love to see more characters I can relate to. Newsflash not all of us are petite, blonde girls (looking at you Divergent). I also really want to see more readers 😅 I get so hyped when I see a character who really appreciates reading and its not just a quirky hobby that the author threw in to make the whole book seem more *AeSThetIC*
What’s a series that you know you’ll never read?
The Selection. I think a few years ago I might have done it, but I really think I’ve outgrown that type of YA.
I tag each and every one of you reading. As was mentioned above, this tag is for bloggers who inspire and motivate, and that it was each one of you does, so go ahead and give it a go 😊