Hey guys! March has come to a close, and it’s now April. Its insane just how fast time goes 😵
March was a bit of a disappointment 😕 I read 6 books, which isn’t too bad, but I was holding out for more.
I know in my March Reading Diary I didn’t include 6 finished books, and that is because I posted that a few days ago, and since then I finished 2 more books (so proud of my self). I ended up finishing Paper Butterflies in 1 day, the same day I bought it, and The Cruel Prince just last night before midnight 😅😆 It counts huh?
The Song of Achilles
We Hunt The Flame
The Secret History
The Cruel Prince.
Ok fine I’m lokey proud of my self 😌 All the books I read were pretty good, mostly 4 stars, a couple 5s and a 3. I had a lot of fun with them, although reading SoA seems so far away from now, it feels like a distant past. Huh.
- We hit 100 followers on Letters To The Lost! I’m so so excited about this, I’m hoping to do a Q and A, so leave some questions down in the comments, and if I get enough maybe I’ll do it ☺
- Literally nothing else. At all. This month has been pretty boring, there’s been nothing really going on because CorONA ViRuS
- For once, finish my TBR. I have a million books I’m super excited for, so hopefully I will actually get to it.
- Write. I haven’t been doing much writing and I do miss it quite a bit. I love doing it, and I should really get back to it
- Start tabbing my books. I really want to start tabbing my books. I would have before but most books I read are library books, so I, can’t really do that 😅
- Do well on my exams. Thats right. Its exam season. I have multiple tests coming up, and as of now I’m pretty sure I’m going to fail horribly. So thats great 👍
That’s all for the month of March. It’s been a bit boring but there you go. Like I said before, leave any questions you have about me in the comments, they could be anything (as long as its not too personal) and hopefully I’ll do a little Q and A 😊